Sri Ramakrishna Centenary Primary School
Sri Ramakrishna Centenary Primary school was established in the year 1936 (The Birth Centenary Year of Bhagavan Sri Ramakrishna) to meet the educational needs of the poor children in and around Mylapore. It has classes from I to V standard. 60 children (44 Boys and 16 Girls) are studying at present in this Tamil medium school. STAFF: At present four teachers are working including a Headmistress.
Our School Strength: 60
- Academic Year 2021 - 2022 Report
- No-cost text books, notebooks, uniforms, school bags, footwear, colour pencils, crayons, identity cards etc. are given to students from the Tamil Nadu Government schemes.
- All the Students were promoted to the higher classes in the Academic Year 2021 – 2022.
- On 06.08.2021, Swami Ramakrishnanandji Maharaj Jayanthi was celebrated. Our students participated in a Cultural Program, "குருசேவையும் குருஅருளும்"
- On 15.08.2021, Independence Day was celebrated virtually due to Corona. Students participated in Role Play as Bharathiyar, Jhansi Rani, Jawaharlal Nehru, Mahatma Gandhi, Velunachiyar, etc.
- On 13.09.2021, Zone – X Health Department provided Deworming tablets for students. The tablets were distributed through the parents with proper instructions.
- The School had reopened on 01.11.2021, with proper SOP norms. On 26.12.2021, Annai Sarada Devi Jayanthi was celebrated. Smt. S. Rajeswari, Sec. Gr.Asst. teacher delivered a Speech on "பெண்மையைப் போற்றுவோம்" Sloka Recitation and Speeches were given by the students.
- On 12.01.2022, The National Youth Day was celebrated virtually. Students participated in Fancy Dress, Drawing and Recitation Activities.
- On 25.01.2022, Swami Vivekananda Jayanthi and on 26.01.2022, Republic Day were celebrated virtually.
- On 04.03.2022, Sri Ramakrishnar Jayanthi was celebrated. Students were participated in Recitation, Dance – Cultural Activities. Smt. N. Suriyakala, Sec. Gr. Asst. teacher delivered a Speech on "குருவருள் "
- The school conveys its deep sense of Gratitude to all the Donors, Well - wishers and Old students for their valuable contributions.